THE BEST BREAST AUGMENTATION IN SYDNEY
Having trained extensively in Australia and overseas, our Sydney plastic surgeons are experts in breast augmentation (implants), breast lift, breast reduction and breast reconstruction. You can view our before and after gallery to see our results.
The Breast Clinic only uses the best breast implants available in Sydney. The clinic offers both round and tear drop breast implants and do not use cheap breast implants or inferior products.
The Breast Clinic surgeons all hold academic positions at UNSW or University of Sydney Medical Schools and are consultant plastic surgeons at the largest teaching hospitals in Sydney.
- Royal Hospital for Women
- Royal Prince Alfred Hospital
- St Vincent’s Hospital
- Prince of Wales Hospital
- Westmead Hospital
They also perform life changing reconstructive work for breast cancer patients in addition to teaching future plastic surgeons through the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Before you choose your surgeon to perform your cosmetic procedure, ask if they can match our level of experience and expertise:
- FRACS Specialist Plastic Surgeons
- Extensive training and formal fellowships in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Recognised by AHPRA as a Specialist Surgeon (not GPs or Doctors in training)
- Recognised educators in Cosmetics and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Reconstructive as well as a Cosmetic Breast Surgeons
BREAST AUGMENTATION AFTER CARE
UNLIMITED FREE AFTERCARE
The Breast Clinic Sydney offers an extensive breast augmentation aftercare program for our patient’s peace of mind. We don’t charge for post-operative consultations.
OUR AFTERCARE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Unlimited post op appointments with your surgeon
- Life time warranty for Mentor and Allergan breast implants
- All revisional surgery in the first year at no additional surgeons fee **
In fact, our aftercare program is included for all cosmetic surgery procedures.
We believe it’s the best aftercare program on the market, for your confidence and peace of mind.
BREAST AUGMENTATION RECOVERY
Breast augmentation recovery time varies amongst women. After your breast augmentation (enlargement) you will begin the recovery process. Its important you take good care of yourself during this time to ensure that your body has time to heal and look its best.
- You will probably feel tired and a little discomfort in the next few days after the breast augmentation surgery so rest is essential.
- You may experience a feeling of tightness in the chest area, as your skin and tissue adjusts to your new breast implants and breast size.
- Your Sydney Plastic Surgeon will prescribe the appropriate pain medication and antibiotics. Downgrade to panadol when you feel ready.
- You will be given a post operative compression garment to wear for extra support as you heal.
- Our Plastic Surgeons recommend you to return to work after one week.
- Ask The Breast Clinic Plastic Surgeons about a schedule for follow up visits, limits on your exercise, and precautions you should take.
- Important note: if you have any questions or concerns during your breast augmentation recovery, remember, we are always there for you.
** Implant costs, theatre fees and anaesthetist costs could be covered if you are in a private health fund.